Oakley Mod 7. White - Prizm Rose Gold/Prizm Clear
Couldn't load pickup availability
The new Oakley MOD7 creates a new generation of visor helmets. The helmet includes a seamlessly integrated and adjustable goggle with Prizm lens. If it's warm or you want to wear goggles under the lens you can adjust the lens further away from your face, or for seamless fit you can position the lens towards your face. If you don't want to wear a goggle at all, the magnets allow you to easily place it on top of the helmet!
In addition to an integrated and adjustable goggle, the helmet is also well thought out. The helmet is a hybrid construction made of Dura-Matter, this is a durable material that protects the helmet from dents. On the inside is Skull-Matrix, this is a combination of MIPS and BOA. Turn the BOA to adjust your helmet and the MIPS will fit perfectly around your head.
Inbound or off-piste, the MOD7 creates a seamless wearing experience between helmet and visor that offers an all-in-one package for any all-mountain adventure. Visionary Secure-Connect technology creates a cohesive design that not only signals the future of optics integration but sets a new standard for how visor helmets can perform. Combined with Prizm™ Lens Technology, the MOD7 is ready for any conditions and all terrain.
This Mod 7 helmet comes with two Prizm lenses: Prizm Rose Gold Iridium (Cat. 3) & Prizm Clear (Cat. 1).
- Oakley’s proprietary helmet technology, Secure-Connect, seamlessly integrates optics and helmet as one for a completely new experience. Secure-Connect magnetically connects and mechanically secures the visor to the helmet, both in the ride and stowed positions.
Integrated Prizm™ Visor:
- The integrated visor features a dual lens powered by Prizm Lens Technology to improve contrast and enhance clarity for detecting snow contours, textures and obstacles, and an inner anti-fog lens.
- Built into the side of the helmet is an adjustment button that allows the visor to be pushed back into the wearer’s face to help create a custom, comfortable seal.
Lens Eject Button:
- Located on both sides of the visor, the lens eject button releases the visor from the helmet both in the ride and stowed positions.
Lens Landing Zone:
- Located at the front/top of the helmet, the Lens Landing Zone allows the wearer to intuitively stow the visor in place just as they would a traditional goggle using Secure-Connect technology.
Duramatter Mix Shell:
- A hybrid-shell construction method using a mix of durable hard-shell DURAMATTER and traditional lightweight polycarbonate that creates a wellbalanced design and is strategically applied to selected areas of the helmet.
- A unique integration that combines fit and protection allowing the helmet’s internal retention system to wrap in all directions around the wearer’s head, helping to enable a secure comfortable fit.
Our freight rates are calculated, depending on the size of the item/s you have in your order. The rates apply for the largest item in your order.
For Example: If you make the purchase of 3x beanies and 1x snowboard, as a snowboard is a largest item within the order, the large item shipping rate is applied. All smaller items are therefore freight-free. We also cap the freight costs at $15/$20 (within NZ) and cover any additional costs internally.
|South Island NZ
|North Island NZ
As a general rule, orders will be dispatched from our Queenstown store, on the next business day after payment is received. Sometimes, we might achieve same day dispatch, however this is not guaranteed. All orders are freighted via standard security freight, utilising several different Third Party couriers, depending on product ordered and delivery address. Dispatch will usually take 1-3 business days from leaving our store. Freight for items/destinations outside of normal regions, should be negotiated prior to dispatch.
Click and Collect - With online purchases, the customer has an option to personally collect from our NZSHRED store at 19 Shotover Street, Queenstown. These purchases are freight & handling free-of-charge.
Please note all Paddlebaords and Surfboards are Click and Collect ONLY.