Vissla Impact 1.5mm Vests
Couldn't load pickup availability
You can wear the Vissla Impact Vest alone or under your wetsuit for additional protection in large, heavy surf.
THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard.
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• 11 foam panels 20-25mm thick in strategic anatomical correct locations to offer impact cushioning increase float without decreasing freedom of movement.
• Removable chest foam panels to customize your needs.
• No-Zip pull over entry
• Side toggle and Boardshort compatible secure cord
• Durable Flat lock construction.
Our freight rates are calculated, depending on the size of the item/s you have in your order. The rates apply for the largest item in your order.
For Example: If you make the purchase of 3x beanies and 1x snowboard, as a snowboard is a largest item within the order, the large item shipping rate is applied. All smaller items are therefore freight-free. We also cap the freight costs at $15/$20 (within NZ) and cover any additional costs internally.
|South Island NZ
|North Island NZ
As a general rule, orders will be dispatched from our Queenstown store, on the next business day after payment is received. Sometimes, we might achieve same day dispatch, however this is not guaranteed. All orders are freighted via standard security freight, utilising several different Third Party couriers, depending on product ordered and delivery address. Dispatch will usually take 1-3 business days from leaving our store. Freight for items/destinations outside of normal regions, should be negotiated prior to dispatch.
Click and Collect - With online purchases, the customer has an option to personally collect from our NZSHRED store at 19 Shotover Street, Queenstown. These purchases are freight & handling free-of-charge.
Please note all Paddlebaords and Surfboards are Click and Collect ONLY.