What size should I buy?
If you’re not quite sure which size is right for you, refer to our size guides. They’re located underneath the available sizes for each of our products.
Can I cancel my order?
We completely get it, we change our minds too! We're only able to cancel an order if fulfilment has not started. This can be anywhere between 2-24hours after placing your order.
If you do need to cancel, send us a message either through Live Chat, Email or call us and we'll let you know where your order is at.
Should the item(s) not work out, make sure to exchange for a preferred style or return for a refund.
I'm buying a gift, can I have it gift wrapped?
Yes, we can! Just let us know that it’s a gift and the relevant situation (eg: Xmas, Birthday, etc...), and we’ll post it ready-wrapped. Just add these details to the 'notes' section in your cart.
We can also post the invoice to a separate address if needed.
I am after a product/size/colour that you don’t have online or instock, can you get one for me?
We try to keep the site up-to-date, however we will have some product in-store that is not on the site. We have very good relations with all of our suppliers and distributors, so if you are after something that we don’t stock or have run out of, please contact us and we will do our best to track it down for you.
I’m not sure what board size I should be riding?
This is a combination of weight, height, board type and your intended riding style; along with personal preferences. Depending on these factors, it can be easy or more technical to establish the best combination of tools. We 'try' to ride almost all of the boards we carry in store ... so, please contact us for more detailed advice on performance and relevance to your ability & future riding directions.
What's covered in my warranty?
We all know that sometimes things just don’t perform in the intended way they were
designed or manufactured for. It’s rare, however on occasions we need to have a chat
with a brand or distributors on your behalf, to see if the query may fit under the
Rest assured, as the seller of the product, we adhere to all components of the Consumer
Guarantees Act, 1993 (Reprint, 2019).
But, we’ll need a hand! Warranty claims will only ever apply to a ‘manufacturing fault’.
That means, if you drove your truck over your new snowboard, unfortunately that’s a bit
of bad luck. However, if a fault is found in something that is not general ‘wear and tear’,
then we’ll get the process underway with the business or representative of that product.
How can I get a replacement as part of a warranty?
1. First step is, we’ll need a ‘Proof of Purchase’, to set a timeline. Always the best option here is the emailed receipt which you were sent after your purchase. Sometimes a screenshot of your purchase from your online
banking will suffice, indicating the purchase date, name of the store and the amount spent.
2. Remember, most products purchased have a Limited Warranty, and this is generally around a timeframe. It’s worth being aware of this before getting your hopes up.
3. Some photographic (digital) evidence of the fault or issue is needed. We’ll generally help and instruct you on this. We need to show the fault or the fault-in-action, a view of the overall product to indicate it has not be ill-treated, and the sizing, style label and/or serial number.
4. Once all of the information has been collected, we’ll keep working with you as quickly as possible, to get this off to the organisation for their assessment.
5. We will always try to help out in situations where something has occurred that’s not ideal, however we can only do so much.
6. Finally, warranty can be different from country to country, as well as regionally. We’re definitely your go-to crew, and will do our best to facilitate the present process, as well as what might be the future outcome.
How does your demo program work?
The demo program is a small collection of hardware that you can try out before you buy. The price is for its use per day. If you decide to buy a similar product within 1 week based on your demo experience , the demo cost is taken off the purchase price. You can also treat this as an exective rental if you would like to take out a shiny new snowboard, splitboard or just want to rent a surfboard for a weekend at the coast.
Demo and Executive Rentals
How do your pre-orders work?
The pre-orders you can see on the site are some of the more juicy products we know we have coming in the near future. They are also the ones that are often in limited supply and get snapped-up early. So you can be one of those early birds! Just purchase as with any other product and that will be asigned to you. As soon as it arrives in stock we will send it out or have it available in the Queenstown store for collection.
If there is anything you would like that is from our suppliers and not in stock, feel free to hit the chat or email email@example.com. Let us know what you are after and we will do our best to get it for you.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
What is your shipping policy?
We try as hard as we can to keep shipping cost as competitive as possible.
Our freight rates are calculated, depending on the size of the item/s you have in your order. Rates apply for the largest item in your order.
For example, if you purchase yourself a cool new pair of goggles and a rad snowboard, you will only pay for the largest of these items.
Even better, we cap our freight to $20/25 (within NZ) and cover any additional costs internally.
All purchases are dispatched from our cool Queenstown store, and if they're not out the door on the same day, then we’ll achieve it on the next business day. We use standard
security freight, and it’s worth noting, sometimes this may entail Third Party handlers.
If you’re lucky enough to live in a beautifully remote part of the country, it might be worth shooting us a message prior to purchase, to ensure the best pathway for delivery.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
How about your Exchange Policy?
Whether your purchase is for yourself or for someone else, we understand you don’t
always get the colour, size or fit correct.
If you need to switch something up, we’ll work with you to make the process easy & seamless.
There are a few pointers that we’ll need you to follow, so we can make this work:
1. You’ll have to spot for the return postage on an exchange request
2. Unfortunately, we can’t take back product that was purchased ‘On Sale’,
3. Whatever is sent back, must be in the same condition it left the shop in. That means, clean, tidy and with all the labels still attached.
4. To best service you with an alternative, we need you to contact us within 7 days of the goods' arrival to you. We’ll also need the
returning product back to us within 14 days of original delivery.
5. In order to start a return, you’ll just need to contact us and get a Return Number, which will tell all our staff
that the process is happening. Without this, we just can’t make it work.
We’d suggest you send things with a Tracking Number so you can keep
abreast of where your product is. Once it lands with us, and we’ve sorted the additional return freight, we’ll be able to send your alternative size or model on it’s way … Happy Days!
Do you offer Click & Collect?
If you live near us, or happen to be through our town on holidays, we also provide a “Click & Collect” option.
This also happens throughout business hours from our Queenstown store. This option obviously saves you on freight & handling, and besides we know you just want any excuse to come in and see us.