Vissla High Seas Boys Fire Wetsuit 4/3 Chest Zip
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
- Made with less panels to create even more stretch comfort, warmth
- Vissla"s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth
- WARMTH & STRETCH 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone-based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
- Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
- Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries fast. Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
- FIT Most flexible, lightest chest zip available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion. Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth.
- DURABLE & WATERTIGHT Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Tripled glued, blind stitched seams. Stitch-less outer arm seams for superior stretch. Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort.
- Easy access secure key cord. Knee pad Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength. Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs. Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing.
Our freight rates are calculated, depending on the size of the item/s you have in your order. The rates apply for the largest item in your order.
For Example: If you make the purchase of 3x beanies and 1x snowboard, as a snowboard is a largest item within the order, the large item shipping rate is applied. All smaller items are therefore freight-free. We also cap the freight costs at $15/$20 (within NZ) and cover any additional costs internally.
|South Island NZ
|North Island NZ
As a general rule, orders will be dispatched from our Queenstown store, on the next business day after payment is received. Sometimes, we might achieve same day dispatch, however this is not guaranteed. All orders are freighted via standard security freight, utilising several different Third Party couriers, depending on product ordered and delivery address. Dispatch will usually take 1-3 business days from leaving our store. Freight for items/destinations outside of normal regions, should be negotiated prior to dispatch.
Click and Collect - With online purchases, the customer has an option to personally collect from our NZSHRED store at 19 Shotover Street, Queenstown. These purchases are freight & handling free-of-charge.
Please note all Paddlebaords and Surfboards are Click and Collect ONLY.